And The Winner of a Free Exclusive 212 Phone number Is…
The day is finally here: We’re ready to announce the big winner of our 212 phone number sweepstakes! Before doing so, we’d like to express how amazed we have been by the entries. Zeroing in on a single winner was no easy feat. These responses were thoughtful, thought-provoking, intriguing and, at times, quite humorous. As a token of our appreciation for all of these excellent responses, we’re thrilled to give a 25% coupon off any business class number to everyone who participated (Please contact us through Faceebok for the coupon code).
The Big Winner
As amazing as all of the entries were, one really stood out. In his entry, Matthew Leslie perfectly encapsulated why we set out to make premium 212 numbers available in the first place. The dismissive attitude that Leslie and his team encountered from movie industry movers and shakers is all too common. In many industries, your company is virtually invisible if it can’t be reached through a 212 phone number. Despite being the third-largest city in the U.S., Chicago is, indeed, smack-dab in the middle of flyover country. As Matthew quickly learned, people just don’t have respect for the vast majority of area codes. Luckily, 212areacode.com is here to level the playing field.
With that being said, we are proud to award Matthew Leslie with an exclusive 212 area code number ending in two zeros. We’re confident that this prestigious number will put a quick end to the condescending and patronizing attitudes that Matthew’s encountered while growing, expanding and promoting Arx Axiom. Congratulations Matthew!
As stated previously, choosing a single winner was far from easy. Excerpts from a few additional entries that especially stood out are highlighted below:
- “Rolling 212 means you are old school NYC. You’re established. You’ve been around awhile, and people don’t think you’re a fly by night operation.” – C. Brian Devinney
- “YOU MADE ME LOOK LIKE A REAL NEW YORKER with my 212 number:)” – Danny Soyboy
- “On top of it [a 212 phone number] would also help normalize my relationship with my wife and get her to want one too.” – Martin Luke
- “A call from a 212 gives out subliminal perception to the receiver of an established, reputed firm from Manhattan.” – Hitesh Girdhani
- “Only one thing can command the attention of a skeptical NYC public. The unbridled meta power of a 212 area code phone number. Show those 310 d-bags what’s what.” – Josh Hollywood
Thanks for entering our contest, its been amazing!
Comments are closed