Combine a 212 Area Code Phone Number With Line2.com (Toktumi)
Have you been thinking about buying a 212 area code phone number, but are holding back because you don’t necessarily want to give up your existing home, cell or office number?
It’s understandable to not want to pay for an additional phone number; after all, it often means having to pay for multiple lines of service. 212areacode.com is happy to announce, though, that there is a simple and affordable way around this issue. It’s offered by a revolutionary service called Line2.com, and it allows you to enjoy the best of both worlds: a 212 phone number and a low phone bill.
What are the Benefits of Line2.com?
Line2.com is a great service to pair with 212areacode.com for a number of reasons. Most importantly, it lets you make use of a 212 phone number without having to commit yourself to a new cellular provider. You don’t have to worry about replacing your existing services, and you don’t have to deal with a double or triple phone bill. When people call you at your 212 phone number, their calls will automatically be routed through Line2.com to the phone number you decide. Your existing cell phone, office phone or land line phone will ring and you’ll be able to take those calls in a seamless and easy way.
Use Different Numbers for Different Purposes
If you’ve had the same phone number for some time, the thought of getting rid of it is probably stressful. That’s especially true if you’ve been using the same work phone number for many years. Customers associate you with your longtime phone number, so switching it over can cause issues. At the same time, a 212 phone number is exclusive and projects an image of success. With Line2.com, your customers will be able to reach you at your longtime number or at your new 212 number with ease.
A Winning Combination
If you’ve been on the fence about getting an exclusive 212 phone number, there’s finally an easy way to do so without committing yourself to a whole new number. You really can have your cake and eat it, too, when you sign up with Line2.com and buy an exclusive 212 phone number from 212areacode.com. What are you waiting for? A 212 number is the perfect way to enhance your image and show people that you mean business. Enjoy the perks of this world-renowned area code without losing the benefits of your existing service by signing up today!
Porting Your 212 Number to Line2.com
when signing up with Line2.com, you inform them that you wish to port an existing phone number to their service, by providing them with the information associated with the 212 number they will be able to port the number and assign it to your account for free, once the 212 phone number port is complete (about 1-2 weeks) all calls to this number will be forwarded to the number you specify, it can be your home, cell phone or even office number.
The first month of service is free and every month thereafter is only $14.95 which is next to nothing when you consider how expensive maintaining two separate numbers would be.
Line2.com offers 2 attractive plans starting at only $9.95 a month:
Ideal if you only need Line2 and its standard calling features
- Dual mode (VoIP or Cellular) calling on your iPhone with one number
- Turn an iPad or iPod touch into a Wi-Fi mobile phone
- Unlimited US/Canada calling and texting with any device on any carrier
- Low rates for international calling and 10c per international text
- Advanced call handling features like call waiting, hold, and transfer
- Conferencing for up to 20 people right on your iOS device
- Multi-tasking support for iOS4 – receive calls and texts even when using other apps
- Visual voicemail with voicemail by email
- Call screening with automated caller announce feature
Offers enhanced features and customization ideal for professionals
Includes all the features of Line2 plus:
- Simultaneous call forwarding to up to six numbers
- Ability to set your caller ID name, block your caller ID, and block callers
- After hours settings for different call treatment nights and weekends
- More customization options for greetings and announcements
- Web-based access to voicemail messages and call history
- Free softphones for calling on your PC or Mac computer
- An Auto-Attendant (“press 1 for…”) for customized call routing options
- Toll-free number for no additional charge (SMS not supported)
- Manage multiple lines with centralized call records and billing